Want to print unique fabrics for your art projects?
Join us in Monoprinting on fabric
a 4 week online printmaking course with ink/paint on fiber and the homemade gelatin and glycerin plate.
- You have tried many different techniques
- You have a huge stash of fabric
- Yet you are still searching for that unique type of textile for your next project.
In this textile printing class you will:
- Make and modify the gelatin printing plate
- Collect and create stenciling and stamping tools best for printing on fabric
- Identify the best way to make and transfer marks to the fabric
- Choose which inks/paints and fabrics work best for your application
- Make a stash of one of a kind printed fabric
- Complete a couple of projects
Are you ready to embrace confident play and
to print piles of personalized fabric?
Early Bird Special = $178.00
Payments securely handled by PayPal
Don’t wait too long this class sells out very quickly.
On November 28th – Course will be full price $198.00
Want more details click here
Here’s what some students are saying about printmaking classes with Linda Germain:
I am delighted at how well organized the class is and how much I am learning. Linda, you are a wonderful teacher. THANKS. Each lesson is well thought out, and the videos are easy to understand. I truly appreciate your interest in each student’s development. It has been absolutely perfect, and I am so grateful that you offered this class online. I hope you offer an advanced class sometime soon!Elenor Martin Austria – Make Monotypes 2014
Emily Archer, Make Monotypes
If you prefer printmaking w/ ink & paper,
then join the special list below to be the first to know about printmaking courses with ink and paper. As gift to you will get my Top Ten Tools for gel printing.