What this online printmaking class is..
- 6 weeks of guided instruction and support for monotype printmaking with ink on paper.
- Master making and using the glycerin and gelatin plate for printmaking
- Discover and create your own mark making tools
- Develop your own visual language with support from your instructor and classmates
- Create personal stencils with images that mean something to you
What you get-
- For 6 weeks, every Monday thru Friday you will receive a private lesson & video
- More than 50 short, instructional and actionable videos
- Ability to download all material for life long personal use
- Access to classroom for 6 months after the course ends
- Dedicated time to completely explore this monotype process, which I think it the best of printmaking without a press
- Life long support from your colleagues in the Private Facebook Group
- Support, advise and encouragement that you need to explore printmaking with the glycerin/gelatin plate with ink on paper
- Be part of an Private Facebook group to draw on the resources of the members
Here is what one happy student shares about Make Monotypes with Linda Germain:
I am delighted at how well organized the class is and how much I am learning. Linda, you are a wonderful teacher. THANKS. Each lesson is well thought out, and the videos are easy to understand. I truly appreciate your interest in each student’s development. It has been absolutely perfect, and I am so grateful that you offered this class online. I hope you offer an advanced class sometime soon! Elenor Martin Austria – Make Monotypes 2014
Read more student testimonials here.